***Maternity cover position***
- Own end to end record to report month end
and quarter end procedures for specified EMEA/APAC entities including;
revenue accounting and operating expense journal entry reviews.
- Liaise with outsourced provider to ensure
accurate and complete performance of month end and quarter end tasks.
- Partner closely with Finance colleagues
both locally and globally, keeping abreast of local market developments
and determining the appropriate accounting treatments for changes in facts
and circumstances, while adhering to global deadlines
- Ensure accounting compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP
- Operate within the required SOX controls
frame-work, completing assigned control procedures, and supporting with specified
Group Audit & Statutory Audit Responsibilities:
- Coordination of statutory audits for
international entities, working closely with the Associate Director
Statutory Reporting Coordinator to close out the statutory audit processes
& review local GAAP financial statements
- Support of year end US GAAP integrated
- Lead liaison with internal accounting
teams, market finance, statutory accounting providers and local audit
teams and tax advisors to support timely & efficient statutory audit
- Review reconciliation between US GAAP to
local GAAP accounting.
- Leverage resources to support status
reporting on statutory audit progress.
Controls & Compliance Responsibilities:
- Coordination with Internal audit &
local accounting teams with respect to self-testing of ICFR.
- Interact with Global Accounting Controls
& Compliance team in Corporate with year & quarter end SOX related
activities as well as the Global self-testing programme.
· Understanding of US GAAP accounting
· High level of Microsoft
Office Excel proficiency
· Strong numeracy skills with focus on attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Revenue Accounting & Manufacturing Accounting experience
· Pharmaceutical Industry experience a plus
Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA etc.)
· 4 years’ minimum
industry/post qualification experience