The Administrator / Training will be responsible for supporting the
day to day training activities on site which include : Creation and revision of
Job Roles , assigning of Job Role to employees, creation and revision of
learning activities, management of training folders for all staff and
contractors , delivery of training if required. Support all internal / external
inspections and audits on site.
· Ensure that all employees and relevant
contractors have been assigned a Job Specific Curricula (JSC).
· Management of training files for all employees
· Maintain and update site.
· Maintain training folders for all employees and
· Training delivery as required.
· A minimum of 3 years relevant experience within
a similar or related field.
· Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements for
pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or packaging required.
· Direct experience of GMP within a healthcare
company is essential.
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
· Prior experience in the use of an LMS is
desirable Excellent interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to
communicate well, both verbally and written.
· The individual in this position is expected to
represent the company interests, objectives and policies in a responsible and
· Experience of manufacturing processes for
pharmaceutical products and processes strongly desirable.
· National second-level qualification e.g. Leaving
Certificate is acceptable
· Preferred Third level qualification, e.g. B.Sc.
in science or related area