Contribute to the operation of the Registration Department by processing the applications for recognition and registration. The role will operate to a high standard of accuracy, efficiency, and productivity in a fast paced and high-volume environment, while displaying a strong focus on service excellence.
• Perform tasks related to the accurate and timely processing of applications from international and domestic candidates and registrants.
• Complete registration and recognition workflows, through the assessment, verification, and processing of the necessary checks in line with rules and policies.
• Ensuring that adequate and proper registration records are maintained and ensure the accuracy reliability and integrity of the records are maintained.
• Identify and escalate operational and quality issues to the relevant managers.
• Process applications in line with the departmental KPIs.
• Participate and positively contribute to the ongoing development of the online registration system.
• Participate in Registration projects, policy development. Quality assurance and other such initiatives.
• Engage and positively contribute to the work of a high performing team with changing workflows.
• Provide excellent standards of service to all internal and external stakeholders.
• Contributing to the development and implementation of service processes, procedures, and controls within the Department.
• Implement and operate all Quality Assurance structures and measures.
• Be an enthusiastic self-starter who can use your initiative and work under minimal supervision.
• Be a team player who works collaboratively with others showing a willingness to continually develop your levels of knowledge.
• Performing all tasks necessary to ensure that the functions of the Registration Department are carried out and objectives set for the section are achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develops and maintains the skills and expertise required to perform in the role effectively, e.g. relevant technologies, IT systems, relevant policies etc.
• Can work effectively on a number of tasks at the same time
• Working with a range of information, e.g. numerical, written data etc.
• Makes sound appropriate decisions in a confident manner and can justify and stand by them
• Delivers results on time and to a high standard
• Takes responsibility for own work and the work of the team
• Plans and prioritises the work schedule, ensuring the efficient use of all of the resources
available and delivering on objectives even with multiple or conflicting demands
• Maintains accurate records and monitors work, ensuring any errors are identified and rectified
• Appreciates the need to delegate work appropriately (where relevant) Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Shows respect and maintains composure when dealing with the public, nurses, midwives and staff members
• Demonstrates the ability to be assertive and negotiate when necessary, communicating in a clear and confident manner whilst remaining approachable and polite
• Listens to others and invites feedback, dealing with information in a constructive way
• Influences others by actively listening and clearly expressing their position
• Produces written letters /reports in a clear and concise manner at the level required for the role
• Helps build effective relationships and addresses any disagreements Drive and Commitment
• Consistently strives to perform at a high level, demonstrating flexibility and finding solutions to overcome obstacles
• Serves the public
• At least 1 year’s administration experience preferably in a busy administrative, high volume and process driven environment.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office to include advanced level skills in MS Teams, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and at least intermediate level skills in Excel.
• An ability to critically analyse and assess information.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively and appropriately with relevant stakeholders.
• Willing to take on the responsibilities associated with the role to include delegation/monitoring of workloads using own initiative and offer for new ideas.
• Be solution orientated with ability to positively contribute to change initiatives.
• Ability to work within a team environment and be self-motivated
• Experience of working within a team and providing a positive contribution to delivery of a project(s).
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks in an effective manner to meet deadlines and performance targets.
• A personal commitment to improving knowledge and skills with a particular focus on service delivery and quality improvements.
• Experience in Quality Control/Assurance
• Experience in the public sector is DesirableAPPLY NOW