• Ensures all purchases at ADL are executed in line with the Global procurement policy.
• Responsible for ensuring all data entered into systems is accurate and current to enable accurate reporting and KPI management and appropriate escalation.
• Ordering and expediting as required (Purchase requisitions, transactions, order acknowledgment-handling, signalling deviation); Data creation and maintenance (vendor requests and set up, responsible for adhering to standard processes for data management).
• Implementing purchase and inventory strategies for components and execute on component ordering by following up exception messages generated by ERP (SAP/ECC) and planning system Kinaxis RapidResponse
• Material Master & Supplier Data Management (Set up and obsoletion process) NC/CAPA owner
• Communication of critical items to internal and external parties
• Balancing component receipts. Responsible for supply issue / constraints escalations and alerts to senior management
• Apply Operational Excellence tools and support small projects with technical expertise
• Support product launches, assist in setting up contracts, provide planning and other relevant information
• Create analysis and accurate data reporting in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations
• Develop and maintain operational relationship with vendors
• Participate in Business Reviews and support Supplier Management Processes with supplier
• Collaborate with the site buying team to ensure cost efficient, dependable supply of raw materials including appropriate use of freight options and inventory management.
• Ensure the accuracy and issuance of raw material forecasts and that there is an understanding of all forecasted numbers.
• Manage the site’s relationships with its vendors and when necessary implement corrective actions to ensure dependable supply. Work with Global Sourcing on escalations as required.
• Responsible for value tracking and reporting, capturing cost saving and cost avoidance.
• Responsible for Contract administration & optimization, monitoring vendor performance versus the contractual service levels.
• Participate in global functional networks. This may require participating in conference calls outside standard work hours.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Min Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of directly related experience
Knowledge and Experience
5 or more years of experience in supply chain or logistics
3 or more years of procurement experience in a leadership role within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
Operational Excellence experience or training
Experience with SAP ERP and Kinaxis RapidResponse
Strong communication, teambuilding and negotiating skills
Exceptional stakeholder management skills
Proven understanding of legal agreements
Current CPIM or APICs certification
Knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations and GDP requirementsAPPLY NOW