candidate for the Clerical Officer role will have the following skills
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to be clear,
comprehensive and concise in communications, both written and verbal (must have
IELTS overall score 7). This is an essential requirement as the
successful candidates will be corresponding with members of the public and must
communicate clearly and effectively both orally and written.
• Have at least one year’s administration experience in a similar role
environment (MUST HAVE)
• Display strong teamwork, interpersonal and customer service skills and the
ability to deal with a wide range of people.
• Possess planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail
• Have the ability to work with confidential information and maintain
confidentiality and discretion.
• Have a flexible, can do attitude and the ability to deliver on work schedule in
a timely and efficient manner.
• Demonstrates attention to detail and an ability to draft concise business
• Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office with experience of operating databases
and CRM systems is ESSENTIAL
successful candidate will be set up for remote working with the majority of the
work to take place remotely but they will be required to attend the workplace