We are looking for an experienced Compliance Lead to join our client's Quality team on a fixed term contract basis.
The client is a large manufacturing electronics company.
The Compliance Lead will be responsible for the management of all of the Quality auditing process to ensure the quality of the product leaving the factory meets the highest quality standard and complies with all regulatory requirements. Track and follow-up on all Audit fails and ensure root cause and corrective actions are driven through the Core Team.
The ideal candidate will have good technical and management skills with a good all round understanding of Quality and Production. Experience in managing people and be able to promote Quality awareness.
Key Objectives of Role
· Have overall ownership for the Compliance Audit Activity
· To drive and lead the compliance team and to ensure root cause and corrective actions are been driven for all compliance fails
· Promote Quality excellence
· Managing the Compliance Team and ensuring the day to day auditing and product sampling processes are followed and sample rates are met.
· Responsible for the management of the Quality Compliance Technicians
· Provides technical guidance to Quality Compliance Technicians.
· Agree objectives, generate training plans, coach team members, carry out performance appraisals and deal with performance related issues.
· Influence and motivate the Quality Audit team
· Working with the Production Supervisors and Technical teams promote a high quality culture across the Core Team
· Responsible for providing feedback on quality audit (Compliance) issues and ensuring root casue and corrective actions are driven through the Core Team.
· Look for and implement opportunities for improvement, in the auditing processes for the betterment of the out going quality of the product.
· Support the Technical Lead in problem solving and resolution efforts for all Quality related issues.
· Monitor of Field failures and to drive improvement
Educational & Experience Requirement
· Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
· Experience in a Supervisory role required.
· Qualification in a technical or engineering discipline.
· Experience in Product and Process Validation, including FMEA, DOE, Test Method Validation, sampling plan analysis, etc
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Good working knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes
· High attention to detail.
· Willingness and availability to travel on company business if necessary.
This role is a 6 months contract