Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist for our Biopharmaceutical client
The Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the team efficiently handles customers’ enquiries such as purchase orders, vial requests, complaints for lost or damaged goods, product returns or exchanges.
- Provide support to the Customer Operations manager in the management of the core Customer Operations tasks on a daily basis.
- Provide regular reporting and feedback on the challenges of the day/week, and take the initiative to proactively solve issues or reach out to other Depts. for support required.
- Provide backup and cover for the team and their customers in the case of the absence of the manager.
- Accountable for using and maintaining established & Standardized template(s) / Document(s) / procedure(s) whenever it is applicable, in conjunction with Regional Customer Operations Snr. Manager’s guidance/recommendations and ensuring all team members are trained and compliant against same at all times
- Daily monitor and manage sales orders, rush orders, service requests and advance exchange programs with the team members (Shipping Calendar processing, etc. for both Commercial, Free of Charge/Compassionate items) Ensure all received orders are always processed by end of Business Day.
- Provide follow-up and solutions to customers and sales team regarding order status, product availability, shipping information, damaged or lost product. Manage the coordination of information to the customer and to the internal teams on all aspects of the order processing role. This includes all shipment status updates by Distribution.
- Ensure the follow up of the re-vaccination process by liaising with the field; make sure all information is captured.
- New Customer Creation and modification in accordance with the appropriate control documents
- Quality control – Good Distribution Practice (GDP Guidance)
- Data Privacy control – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Financial control – Sarbannes Oxley
- Regulatory control – Controlled distribution
- Manage Customer Pre-payment processes in conjunction with current SOP and Company’s Credit Management policy. Manage: traditional and electronic Invoice Management, pre-payment and invoices not paid, late payment interest
- Ensure that all external inquiries from prospective and current Customers are dealt with in a timely and professional manner by the team
- Fluency in English language both written and oral is a requirement
- Fluency in one other European language (French/German, Italian/Spanish), both written and oral, is also a requirement
- Previous Pharmaceutical Experience essential, minimum of 2 years ideally in a Customer Service or Supply Chain function
- Strong knowledge of SAP and systems
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations beneficial
- University Degree in Business Related or Supply Chain preferred
- GDP Certification
This position is 6 months contract.