The role available is the protection of the public in its dealing with nurses and midwives and the integrity of the practice of nursing and midwifery through the promotion of high standards of professional education, training and practice and professional conduct among nurses and midwives.
The client have been on a journey to digitise key areas of its business. Their registration platform was digitised and launched in Oct 2020. A Registration module forms the core of the client and has had a number of enhancements applied since then. The client is now embarking on the next generation phase of our digitisation journey. This next phase is setting out to further maximises automation and innovation in technology for their registration function (front-end and back-end) as well as build out additional modules, including an education module.
The Digitisation Manager will be responsible for supporting the ongoing design, build and successful implementation of the Project on time and in-budget in accordance with stakeholder requirements over the three years, 2023 to 2026 as well as smaller digitisation projects which may be required during this time. Other smaller digitisation projects may also be required during this time period.
• Project manage the system implementation of the project as determined by Director of Registration and Head of Digitisation in consultation with key stakeholders.
• Delivery on agreed project objectives
• A third level degree/post-graduate qualification in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronic Engineering plus 3 years post qualification experience in a relevant role. Or 7+ years’ experience in a relevant and similar role.
• 3 Years minimum project management experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with particular emphasis on gaining consensus, facilitation, and consultation.
• Critical thinking and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to investigate and understand issues and implications and provide multiple solutions to address the issue whilst seeking consensus from stakeholders.
• Demonstrated and highly developed oral and written communication skills.
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Share point etc.
• A project management qualification/experience.
• Produce relevant regular project update reports for delivery to the Registration and ICT committees, Board and the DOH.
• Project manage system updates required to ensure consistency with changes to policies, procedures and new Nurses Rules implemented by the Director of Registration
• Effectively manage all elements of the project pipeline.
• Provide regular project progress reports
• Management of legacy systems.
• Manage project risks and implementation appropriate strategies to address same.
• Ensure that collaboration and engagement with registration and other relevant staff is a cornerstone of the project.
• Ensure each stage of the project is implemented ‘as-you-go’ rather than an implementation at project end approach.
• Liaise with the Director of Registration and Head of Digitisation to ensure that the finished product is fit for purpose and use within the Registration Department.
• Carry out any other duties as appropriate to the effective management of the Department, and/or as may be from time to time assigned by the Director of Registration and/or Head of Digitisation.
• Engage in client's Performance and Development System and ensure the appropriate documentation is provided to your manager/team leader in a timely manner.
• Espouse the client's Values in all work activities – Transparency, Trust, Leadership, Respect, Equality & Fairness.APPLY NOW