Description Display Architect
New display technologies need talented people to drive them to
their fullest potential. Our Client is
seeking candidates for a Director of Display Architecture who can usher in the
future of displays. You will be a leader of the enthusiastic, hardworking team
that develops the complete technology solutions and system stack for
microLED displays. You will use your expertise in advanced display systems and
passion for progress to develop next generation displays. You will work with
the experts in the microLED display field, and you’ll watch it grow from
infancy to mainstream. You’ll report to the VP of Displays.
- Own the display system stack design: its
optical characteristics, its electrical behavior, and cost.
- Develop relationships with customers and
supply chain partners, synthesizing product needs with availability &
capability of multiple semiconductor and display technologies.
- Translate customer requirements into display
system design attributes.
- Establish roadmap of display design
progression to support the company’s strategy.
- Lead a team of electrical engineers and
display scientists to formulate new modes of display operation and to execute
- Work with process and integration teams to
implement advanced display designs.
- Develop, adapt, sustain, and improve driving
architecture for next-generation display technologies,
- Compile input from design team members to
develop state-of-the-art display designs and schemes,
- Evaluate data sets, identify trends, and
establish cadence for development of cutting-edge microLED display
- Manage collaborative design efforts between
the company, its customers, and its contractors.
- Generate and identify key IP in display
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in
a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A passion for pursuing excellence in displays.
- A strong track record of engineering and
design accomplishment in the field of displays.
- An understanding of the economics and roadmap
of the display industry.
- MS/PhD in EE or Display Engineering.
- And 10 or
more years of directly related experience, recognition as an expert in the display field, as an expert in the display field.
to continuously prioritize and skillfully adapt plans, a
strong sense of urgency, excellent planning and project execution
skills involving projects by cross-functional teams, strong leadership, interpersonal,
organizational, and communication skills.