Location: Cork – Capital Investment Division
candidates for the above position to help support the delivery of the Cork Area
Commuter Rail Programme (CACR). The CACR Programme is a €185 million major
investment in the metropolitan rail network between Cork towns, Mallow to Cork
Cobh and Middleton, and is the largest single project in the National Economic
Recovery Plan (ERRP) to develop the role of rail in our regional cities.
purpose of the role is to provide administration support including document
control for the project and to monitor the administration system to evaluate
and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a similar role in
document control and record management in a PMO environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Share-point administration and quality
control processes within a PMS(Project Management System).
• Knowledge and proven ability in planning, organising and
implementing work priorities to ensure the orderly flow of project
documentation throughout the process.
• Systematic and able to work under pressure.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office skills to include word,
excel, power-point and MS project.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A Business or Project Management qualification.
• A knowledge of the SAP financial and controlling modules.
• Planning & Organising Skills.
• Concern for Quality and Attention to Detail.
• Interpersonal Skills.
• Teamwork & Flexibility.
• IT Skills.
A competency-based interview will form part of this selection
process. Candidates may be shortlisted based on experience and/or