- Monitor patient’s condition and
assess their needs to provide the best possible care.
- Observe and interpret patient’s
symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and
nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood
pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patient’s
- Adjust and administer patient’s
medication(s) and provide treatments according to the physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to
maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces,
preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in
- Expand their knowledge and
capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
with the NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- At least 2 years of experience in
- Excellent communication and
- Proven experience as a registered
- Excellent knowledge of nursing
care methods and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency
Salary based on years of experience