Adaptive HVM is currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Dublin an EHS Specialist with +3 years of experience in an electronics, manufacturing or construction environment.
- Support effective Implementation of EHS policies, programs and objectives.
- Support effective Implementation of Safety Inspection program.
- Maintain a system of risk assessment to identify appropriate corrective actions; carry out risk assessments and ensure that corrective actions are implemented to minimise certain risks.
- Identify, support, and deliver Health and Safety training needs and facilitate the implementation of necessary programs.
- Maintain a system of tracking and measuring leading and lagging safety performance, to facilitate assessment and improvement in site performance in Health and Safety.
- Co-ordinate, support and facilitate appropriate safety and functional meetings.
- Participate in any other area of work within the EHS function or the business as required.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders in relation to Health & Safety (H&S) activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental Health.
- Ideally Data Center experience.
- +3 experience in EHS primarily in manufacturing, electronics or construction.
- Knowledge of applicable EHS regulations and standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Safety management systems.
- local and regional safety standards.
- proven track record of implementing & improving safety programs & policies.
- Experience building partnerships with different functions.