the Safety Leadership Framework, incorporating Safe and Sound and Safe
System of Work, operate the Dublin stations to achieve an incident and
injury free work environment.
- Maintain Asset Management Policies for the plant, in line with best practice.
- Maintain the Critical Asset Register and Long Term Asset Plan.
successful candidate will have a proven ability to work in a team
environment, lead, empower and motivate staff to achieve optimum
projects including LTAP (Lifetime Asset Plan) projects, site specific
projects and activities including plant investigations, technical and
commercial project assignments.
- Planning of outages and associated works including works programme, contracts, project and commercial documentation.
- Managing tender preparation and other procurement related activities for projects being delivered.
- Ensuring activities meet safety, environmental, quality, technical, and commercial targets.
within a team and engage effectively with all key internal and external
stakeholders, agencies and be intimately aware of the various
regulatory, licencing, and legislative frameworks under which Stations
the challenges posed by the changing business environment in which
stations operate and to drive change and flexibilities needed to address