As the Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for the installation and support of equipment at our client site. With this exciting
opportunity you will be at the forefront of tool installation as well as
ongoing maintenance support for a specific toolset. On a daily basis you will be focusing on product
installation and start up, troubleshooting, and technical support all the while keeping safety as
a number one priority as you will be working in a team environment. You will be
working in a highly collaborative team environment.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
· Start up and commissioning
of equipment tools, to include parameter setting and SW setting as per defined
· Signal wiring termination as per schematics, and
confirmation/verification of signaling.
· Mechanical assembly of subcomponents & following
detailed work instruction on start-up of equipment
· Troubleshooting of any/all faults (electrical,
mechanical, SW) encountered during the start up process.
· Driving equipment productivity improvements within
the toolset partnering with process engineering.
· Adhering and enforcing safety policies.
· Following direction from
Site Lead regarding the work required for the day/week.
Qualifications/ Must Have:
- Technical diploma/degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in equipment
installation or maintenance in the semiconductor industry.
- Must be PC literate and capable of detailed
record keeping and document sign offs.
Additional Success Factors:
- Trouble shooting expertise.
- Good communication skills.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong attention to detail skillset and
ability to prioritize and complete tasks on schedule.
- Strong safety awareness.