Adaptive HVM are currently recruiting a Multi-skilled Equipment
Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing client based in Hollyhill, Cork.
This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the most cutting edge
manufacturing facilities in the world. In this role you will work as part of
the Manufacturing Support team whose primary responsibility will be maintenance
and servicing of the state of the art manufacturing equipment.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience of manufacturing
equipment troubleshooting and fault finding.
Initial contract is for 3-6 months with strong probability of rolling
· Electrical and Mechanical Troubleshooting
· Electrical and Mechanical repairs
· Part placement / Measurements / Test Chambers
· Vision systems support for inspection and measurement: (Cameras /
Lasers / Cognex and Keyence etc.)
· Conveyance / Goods lifts / PLC routing / Pneumatics
· Preventative Maintenance of machinery / Support / Trouble shooting /
· General maintenance activity
· Technical or Third-Degree qualification in, Electronics, Mechanics,
Mechatronics, Robotics or related disciplines;
· 2+ years of hands on machine debug experience;
· Strong Teamwork skills and Attention to details;
Experience with Robotics (UR / Mitsubishi) would be distinctive
This role has very attractive shift pattern: 12 hours X 3 days on and 4
days off, 36 hours per week.
Normal daily hours 8am-8pmAPPLY NOW