We have a number of clients
looking for experienced Installation/Qualification personnel.
As the Equipment Technician you will be responsible for the installation and support of equipment at our client sites. With this exciting
opportunity you will be at the forefront of tool installation in the semiconductor
industry. On a daily
basis you will be focusing on product installation and start up,
troubleshooting, and technical support all the while keeping safety as a number one priority as you will be
working in a team environment. You will be working in a highly collaborative
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
· Mechanical assembly of pump
racks and pumps within racks in accordance with mechanical drawings provided.
· Start up and commissioning of equipment tools, to
include parameter setting and SW setting as per defined checklist/Fingerprint.
· Signal wiring termination as per schematics, and
confirmation/verification of signalling.
· Mechanical assembly of subcomponents.
· Following detailed work instruction on start-up of
· Troubleshooting of any/all faults (electrical,
mechanical, SW) encountered during the start up process.
· Adhering and enforcing safety policies.
· Following direction from
Site Lead regarding the work required for the day/week.
Qualifications/ Must Have:
- Technical diploma/degree preferred
(Electrical) although qualified electricians will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in equipment
installation or maintenance in the semiconductor industry.
- Must be PC literate and capable of detailed
record keeping and document sign offs.
Additional Success Factors:
- Trouble shooting expertise.
- Good communication skills.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong attention to detail skillset and
ability to prioritize and complete tasks on schedule.
- Strong Safety awareness.