The EPD team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. The role of the EPD team through consultation with the Company Contract Manufacturing site managers and global product planners manages material requirements planning, ordering and payment, CMO batch management from planning to distribution and CMO performance management through agreed KPI’s and Metrics.
EPD Storage at ADL
• Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at the ADL Warehouse.
• Liaise with sending sites and ADL warehouse to manage EPD shipments for storage at ADL.
• Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to ADL for EPD Storage.
• Manage approval process with EPD and ADL for storage of new materials at ADL.
• Own Company's Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to the site.
• New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of EPD materials at ADL, the successful candidate will
o Participate in the design of the new SAP functionality and EPD requirement.
o Be part of the SAP qualification testing team for the new SAP release.
• Own the generation of Quarterly finance reports for EPD charges including storage and shipping materials used per quarter.
• Participate in the Planning Cycle for forecast generation
o Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements
o Use of SAP to place orders as required.
o Send forecasts to CMO’s and manage confirmation communications.
• CMO Management
o Participate in weekly Work Center team calls with CMO’s.
o Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
o Manage batch progress through SAP transactions.
o Material requirements planning for CMO’s including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
o Coordination of DS ordering and shipments to CMO’s to meet plan.
Project based activities
• Actively participate on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery.
• Support any projects in the EPD departments when required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Typically 3+ years of related professional experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good process development and problem-solving skills
• Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
• Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization
Knowledge of cGMP and other regulatory requirements are required would be a nice to haveAPPLY NOW