The Contamination Control Specialist will be responsible for:
• Support the Contamination control programs in ADMF for manufacturing processes, with particular focus on new product introduction.
• Own and support invetigations and risk assessments relating to the site contamination control program.
• Co-ordinate and execute training for personnel in basic microbiology, contamination control and aseptic techniques etc as required.
• Provide on-floor contamination control support and troubleshooting.
• Monitor microbiological data of classified areas/ utilities to detect trends and perform analysis of data generated by other site departments and external laboratories.
• Identify and lead process improvements in aseptic practices and contamination control. Progress changes using change control management system as required.
• Adherence to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety), implement corporate standards and provide technical support during audits.
• Provide input to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI) to enable compliance with site contamination control strategies and as part of continuous improvement.
• KPI/metric update and adherence
• Perform other tasks as identified by the Contamination Control Lead.
The position requires effective cross-functional working relationships with Operations, Technical Services, Engineering, Facilities, Quality Assurance and Quality Control groups