This Facilities & Utilities
Senior Engineer role report to the Engineering Lead and will be responsible for
the management of Facilities and Utilities across the company. Key responsibilities will include management, maintenance and
reliability of the sites Facilities, Laboratories and Utilities while driving
energy reductions across the business. This is a key role that will require
excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills and will interact with
all levels of the organisation ensuring competing priorities are managed
objectively and in line with the overall business strategy.
Facilities / Utilities
· Create appropriate governance over the Facilities
across the company.
· Manage Facilities & Utilities engineering
activities across the site and ensure these activities comply with laws and
regulations of local authorities, building landlord and regulatory bodies.
· The coordination and management of third-party
contractors and a number of direct reports to a required level, and that all
third-party contractors follow EHS and GMP standards.
· Establish and manage service contractor agreements,
coordinate schedules, monitor contractor performance and budget management for
facilities management and project works.
· Management of black utilities plant: Steam Boilers,
AHUs, Chillers, Instrument Air and Clean Utilities Plant: Clean Steam
Generator, Clean Process Gases.
· Management of electrical energy supply and
· Familiarity with continuous improvement and project
· Highly collaborative work style which includes working
successfully across all organisational levels.
· Familiar with and prior hands-on experience with
CMMS systems including PEMAC.
· Perform troubleshooting and investigations while
ensuring minimal impact to plant operations and in compliance with good
maintenance practices, SOP’s and GMP requirements.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a
team, taking full responsibility and ensuring smooth handover to operations and
within the Engineering function.
· Completion of GMP documentation accurately and in
accordance with applicable procedures.
· Participate in cross-functional deviation
investigations and assist in establishing root causes and corrective actions.
· Provide day to day business support in an expanding
business environment as well as on-call support during batch operation as
Experience & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required.
· More than 5 years’ experience in cGMP Pharmaceutical
Operations is essential.
· Knowledgeable in regulatory and GMP requirements
for Facilities, utilities, instrumentation, and calibrations.
· Prior experience on some or all of the following:
o AHUs, Chillers, Steam Boilers, Clean Steam Generators, Clean gases,
water system management.
· Previous line management is preferable.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills,
excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint essential.
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Prior experience in energy management.APPLY NOW