The candidate will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention methods and healthy habits. Ideally, the candidate should be a responsible, gentle and well-trained professional who can provide exceptional nursing care with minimal supervision whilst following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote the patient's well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Registered with the NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- At least 2 years experience in Acute Setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stamp 4 or valid Irish Work Permit (eligible to work in Ireland)
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
Competitive salary depending on years of experience
Ongoing training provided
Working week: 39hrs a weekAPPLY NOW