Hardware Repair Technician
Contract duration: 3 months (possibility of extension or permanent)
*Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa
We are looking for IT Hardware Technicians to join our Data Centre team on a contract basis. This role is a
unique opportunity to work in some of the most cutting edge data centres in the world. The ideal candidate
must have hands-on hardware & troubleshooting experience.
The Repair Technician will work on site of one of our client’s data centres repairing and troubleshooting
servers hardware and will be responsible for server maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnostics and parts
replacement. Working alone or in a team, on various different projects and tasks.
• Diagnosing and fixing server faults
• Replacing faulty components, CPUs, DIMMs, Motherboards, PSUs on a daily basis
• Ordering parts
• Using different diagnostic tools and methods to isolate problems
• Executing some basic network configurations on servers
• Flashing motherboards
Contract duration: 3 months with a good chance to get a permanent contract.
• 2 years of experience fixing/troubleshooting computers
• Attention to detail
If this sounds like you make sure to get in contact!