The Mechanical & Electrical Section of the Civil Engineering Department is responsible for all aspects of the management of Design, Inspection/maintenance, and repair activities for buildings and facilities Mechanical systems/services that includes Railway Stations, Freight yards, level crossing residential accommodation and compounds/associated assets under Electrified Lines and other Operating Facilities associated with the network.
A program of upgrades/new installations and replacement of Mechanical assets to the Network are planned to require a HVAC Mechanical Engineer resource for 96 weeks.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work with a design team to complete both new builds and heritage protected structures within budgets and stakeholder requirements and have Excellent communication/Interpersonal skills.
It should also be noted that the projects are Network wide, and the successful candidate should be prepared to travel nationwide.
A Railway engineering Bearer on duty rail pass will be available to successful candidates.
2. Essential requirements
• HVAC Mechanical Engineer must hold a Level 8 qualification with a minimum of five years relevant post graduate experience and include proven design experience.
• HVAC Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years in automated building management systems.
• The candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD with Revit or similar 3D modelling skill.
• The candidate must be proficient in MS Excel, Project and Word and may be required to demonstrate this proficiency at interview.
• The candidate must be proficient in compiling HVAC designs, equipment selection and tender documentation.
• The candidate must be proficient in compiling designs and tender documentation for hot + cold water storage and distribution systems.
• Valid driver’s licenceAPPLY NOW