IT Business Analyst
Can I confirm if you can provide support sourcing an agency appointment for HSE National Screening Service?
Post GVII, Business IT Support Lead
Duration: 6 Months – Full-time (35hours)
Location: Kings Inn House, 200 Parnell St, Rotunda, Dublin, D01
Purpose of the Post
- Manage and support the business function of the diabetic retinascreen programme.
- Coordinate, with relevant IT partners/vendors, all business IT support activity in the Diabetic RetinaScreen (DRS) Programme ensuring accurate and timely delivery of programme operational and development commitments.
- Ensure all DRS Programme IT systems are capable of enabling the delivery of programme quality standards and key performance indicators.
- Be the central contact point for IT partners/vendors charged with the delivery of DRS Programme IT systems.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Strong IT knowledge
- Experience of analysing and collating data.
- Ability to produce summary reports using MS Excel or similar tools
- Background in data management.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment that has involved dealing with senior management and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Significant experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team setting.