are looking for Computer Hardware Technicians to join our key
this role you will be working within a large team on site of the client's
Dublin based Data Centres.
contract is estimated to have a duration of three – six months.
non-EU applicants you must have a valid work permit to work in Ireland
full-time (Stamp 4)
Repair Technician will work on site of one of our client's data
centres repairing and troubleshooting servers hardware
You'll be responsible for server maintenance,
troubleshooting, diagnostics and parts replacement. Working alone or in a team,
on various different projects and tasks.
• Diagnosing and fixing server faults
• Replacing faulty components, CPUs, DIMMs,
Motherboards, PSUs on daily basis
• Ordering parts
• Using different diagnostic tools and methods to
• Executing some basic network configurations on
• Flashing motherboards
• Using ticketing system
· 2+ years of technical experience with hands on computer hardware
· Hardware troubleshooting, repair.
· Immediate knowledge of computer hardware systems.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong Teamwork skills.
· Attention to details and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to take direction from both a directed work system and/or a
· Able to lift/move up to 20 kg equipment on a daily basis.
The salary for this role is €2,500/monthAPPLY NOW