We are seeking bright, motivated, and hard-working individuals to fill Logistics positions, dedicated to providing our customers with a world-class Customer Service. Be a part of operating the world's largest cloud computing infrastructure.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Safety & Operational Excellence.
• Logistics Specialists monitor inventory levels to ensure that proper stock levels are maintained to support build and repair activities.
• They receive parts, maintain inventory, and check-out parts as needed to Data Centre Technicians and Engineers.
• They will also be responsible for loading and unloading shipments and transporting parts between different locations.
• This position involves frequent lifting of materials and products.
• Logistics Specialists will be required to keep precise records of all commodities going in and out of company.
• They also maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of all workspaces.
• They must be available to work shift work.
• The ideal candidate will have experience working in a warehouse or distribution environment, as well as experience and knowledge of reverse logistics processes.
Previous experience working in a data centre environment would be considered an advantage. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a warehouse or distribution environment, as well as experience and knowledge of reverse logistics processes. Experience handling vendor relationships is helpful.
Experience handling vendor relationships is helpful.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experienced in inventory control and inventory management systems.
• Effective listening and communication (verbal and written)
Contract length: 6 monthsAPPLY NOW