- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate individual’s conditions and provide accurate and precise care personalized for each case, respecting the patient’s and family’s right at all times
- Make ethic decisions in different complex levels and situations, assess and evaluate the results
- Be able to provide and manage personal care and treatment
- Provide Vital Signs Control
- Being able to follow the Safety checklist
- Check patient's condition regularly and inform the person in charge of any changes that occur
- Keep accurate documentation
- Work together with multi-disciplinary team and maintain good working relationship in order to deliver high quality care
- Complying with company policies and procedures at all times
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- IELTS/OET to NMBI standard.
- Good experience as a registered Operating Theatre.