- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate individual’s conditions and provide the accurate and precise care personalized for each case, respecting the patient’s and family’s right at all times
- Make ethic decisions in different complex levels and situations, assess and evaluate the results
- Be able to provide and manage personal care and treatment
- Provide Vital Signs Control
- Organization of all material and human resources needed to enable holistic patient care.
– Registration with NMBI.
– At least two years' experience in the Operation Theatre field.
-Salary depending on years of experience.APPLY NOW