Project Support Administrator
These shall include
but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the Operations and Quality
Manager in quality review of records. This involves ensuring appropriate
approvals have been obtained in accordance with procedures.
- Support the Head of Operations team in
achieving deliverables including co-ordination of internal and external
reporting and business support including audit and risk reporting.
- Provide support to the Records and Systems
Manager in archiving of records.
- Provide secretarial support to meetings
including but not limited to scheduling, pack compilation and minute
- Assist with the invoice and requisition
payment processes where requested by co-ordinating necessary documentation
for processing and tracking of invoices and expenses.
- Provide support to staff as internal IT and
- Provide project support to staff in the
preparation of presentations, meeting documentation and meeting invites
- Other ad hoc co-ordination or administrative
tasks as required.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable.
- High level of proficiency across Microsoft
OfficeÒ (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) is
essential; knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, and certification in some or all
Microsoft Office programs would be an advantage
- The successful candidate should be able to
demonstrate strong organisational skills, flexibility and an ability to
work in a busy, collaborative, highly professional and dynamic team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic and professional approach to work
- A third level qualification is desirable.
- Flexible work options including
remote working and variable work hours
- An extensive wellbeing programme.
- Excellent learning and development
opportunities that allow for full career development within the
- A diverse range of initiatives:
LGBT+, Gender Matters, Disability Awareness, Sports & Social,
Volunteering and lots more.
- Reimbursement of annual
professional membership fees.
- Career Average Defined Benefit