- Assessment, coordination and withdrawal of documents within the Electronic Document Management System (eDMS).
- Collaboration with document owners to facilitate efficient processing of impacted documentation.
- Generation of queries and reports from eDMS.
- Interface between Document Control and Training Operations to ensure updated documents are transitioned into the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Generation, development and communication of project metrics and status updates.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the pharma industry or related field.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements for documentation control.
- Direct experience with firstDoc eDMS or similar Documentum-based platform.
- High level of organization required to plan, execute and track completion of project deliverables.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
B.Sc. in science/engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in cGMP Quality environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.APPLY NOW