The role is a short term contract (3 months). The client is a large manufacturing electronics company.
The primary function of this role is to provide on line Quality support to the Production Operation. This is a hands on role providing technical support on quality related issues; working closely with the wider production team on issue resolution and driving corrective & preventive actions to ensure products leaving the factory are of the highest standard.
Specific responsibilities include
· Provide Quality support to the Manufacturing Team.
· Be the point of contact for Quality related Incoming Material issues
· Gather data as part of the exercise to solve problems.
· Proactively work to implement corrective action to prevent quality related issues and downtime.
· Manage Control builds and data gathering for various Quality Experiments in the process (line trials, controlled builds, etc.)
· Ensure that all audit processes are being run correctly.
· Raising and managing Quality Notifications.
· Participate in Process Improvement initiatives (Yield/Cycle Time/Quality/Uptime /Scrap Reduction etc.)
· Perform daily compliance audits
· Provide yield and issue updates to the Quality Engineers ahead of the daily production meeting.
· Observes all company's policies regarding the quality management.
· Responsible for safety of self and others.
· Utilise the tools of Six Sigma to help to manage the improvement processes in support of business objectives.
· Experience in applying product inspection techniques and knowledge of root cause analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
· Familiar with Computer products
· Comfortable working with others in a team environment.
· Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, and ability to work on initiative but combine this with an awareness of appropriate escalation
· Strong communication skills
· Flexibility, be available to cover overtime and various shift patterns.
· Good level of knowledge of Excel, word, Power Point, etc.
· Level 6 Engineering / Quality Management degree or related fields
· Minimum of 1yr industry experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.APPLY NOW