We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients with compassion and one who can facilitate their speedy recovery. The candidate will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention methods and healthy habits. Ideally, the candidate should be a responsible, gentle and well-trained professional who can provide exceptional nursing care with minimal supervision whilst following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote the patient's well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Registered with the NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- At least 6 months-1 year post-registration experience in elderly care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stamp 4 or valid Irish Work Permit (eligible to work in Ireland)
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.