Our client works in the Health Care Sector providing technical and financial
services. They require a senior data
scientist with experience in Python, R or other analytical tools as well good
machine learning skill. The role will
involve working with a team to conduct analytic studies, create risk prediction
models and bring innovative new products to market. You will apply your
knowledge of statistics, machine learning, programming, data modelling,
simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify
opportunities, pose business questions, and make valuable discoveries leading.
analytics, statistical software and technologies (Python, SQL, R, Spark, Hadoop
etc) to analyze and interpret complex financial data.
this data identifying drivers of patterns/behaviors.
analysis and interpretation for review with management team
production ready machine learning models.
and develop business solutions through research, analysis of data and business
Key Skills /Qualifications
· BSc (Masters Preferred) in Data Analytic,
Statistics, Mathematics etc with significant quantitative aspect
· Track record in building machine learning
· Strong Data Science skillset – exploratory
data analysis, comparative modelling etc.
· Experience with relational databases and ML
Libraries – especially with Python/R
· Experience with Spark/PySpark would be
· Experience with one/more data visualization
· Ability to communicate effectively to
· Good organisation & planning skillset.APPLY NOW