We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to our operational PPP
contract management team. The contract management team is responsible for
providing contract management and commercial support services to government
clients across a portfolio of operational PPP education/social infrastructure
This is a senior professional role with leadership and management
responsibilities. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate
excellent commercial and contractual experience, including asset management experience. The ability to
engage with stakeholders and counterparties and to lead and develop our team are also key aspects of the role.
Some of the key tasks the successful candidate will be required to
- Leading and developing a project management team delivering
services to client Government Departments and agencies.
- Creating and maintaining stakeholder relationships with various
parties including internal and external stakeholders and maintaining good
project corporate governance structures, including chairing project team
meetings and representing the company at key project meetings.
- Developing strong relationships with counterparties and ensuring
that the integrity and reputation of the company is held in high regard in all
- Ensuring project compliance with operational & facility
- Contributing to the preparation of the procurement documents and
tender evaluation for projects in procurement.
- Engaging with client Departments and counterparties to implement
robust climate action/sustainability strategies on projects.
- Preparing reports, recommendations, board papers and
- Monitoring and reporting of project risks and control measures including
in relation to costs and change control, programme, health and safety and
- Procurement and management of external advisors.
- Third level degree (or equivalent) or higher in construction,
engineering, quantity surveying, project management, architecture or building
services/asset management related discipline.
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional body is desirable.
- Project management qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of key issues and management strategies associated with
climate change/sustainability, environmental, social and governance factors on
large scale building projects.
Relevant experience includes (but is not limited to):
- 10 years relevant experience including significant commercial and
contractual infrastructure and facilities management experience, demonstrating
ability to deliver on the role summary and key responsibilities, as set out
- Experience of the operation of facility management contracts is
- Experience and knowledge of energy monitoring and performance
management systems are desirable.
- Leading and developing teams.
- Excellent team leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly innovative with strong analytical and decision-making
- Excellent communications (written, oral and presentation) skills.
- Full clean driving licence.