We are looking to recruit Utilities Engineer on behalf of our Pharmaceutical client.
This position will be part of the Utilities group within Site Support Services and the successful candidate will be System Owner for certain Utility Systems within the group.
The candidate will have knowledge and proficiency in a variety of Utilities areas, including GMP and nGMP Utility systems, the use of statistical analysis tools, continuous improvement methodologies, problem solving and applied engineering relating to systems and equipment and their associated automation systems.
• Monitoring of day to day performance of their assigned systems.
• Measuring and maximizing the uptime of their systems.
• Data trend analysis of all performance aspects of their systems and equipment to identify and proactively manage performance trends, including anticipating, solving or escalating problems as appropriate.
• Troubleshooting of performance trends.
• Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to system performance.
• Ensuring the preventive maintenance schedule for their systems is successfully implemented.
• Ensuring that critical spare parts lists for their system are identified and appropriate levels of spares are maintained.
• Acting as Site SME for their systems, including hosting audits and inspections by regulatory authorities.
• All design reviews associated with equipment purchases / changes to their systems.
• All QMTS Triage sessions, investigations, NCs and CAPAs associated with their systems, including the ownership and completion of any RCAs.
• The development and execution of FAT, SAT and IOQ protocols
Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical).
- Candidates must have experience working a clean room environment (pharma, biotech preferred) but any industry that has a clean room environment will be considered
- Experience in a direct or supportive Utilities role, operating equipment and troubleshooting all types of Utility systems, including electrical, mechanical and instrument experience, preferred.