The candidate will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention methods and healthy habits. Ideally, the candidate should be a responsible, gentle and well-trained professional who can provide exceptional nursing care with minimal supervision whilst following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote the patient's well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Registered with the NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- At least 6 months-1 year post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.