The HR team
provides a full range of HR services to its internal clients, and the role
requires an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to partner with Hiring
Managers and Human Resources colleagues to source, attract, interview, and hire
the best talent internally and externally.
Full life-cycle management of the talent acquisition process, from candidate
attraction through to offer management within the strict parameters of the
• Design and implement robust online and offline structures
to support talent attraction, using market knowledge to engage with active and
• Manage key stakeholder relationships as a trusted partner
and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role
requirements and desired profiles.
• Drive our employer brand, implementing candidate attraction
campaigns throughout the year.
• Identify top talent via direct channels, social media, web
sourcing and talent mapping.
• Screen potential candidates, providing an outstanding
applicant experience and a thorough in-depth assessment.
• Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to
drive improvements in time to hire for stakeholders.
• Manage end to end Graduate Recruitment programme including
careers fairs, social media etc.
• Manage summer internship, university work placement and TY
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Talent
• Proven track record in in-house recruitment preferably in
the Financial Services industry. .
• Knowledge of applicant tracking systems such as
• Experience in using online hiring tools including LinkedIn
• Highly competent using Microsoft Office (Email, Word,
CIPD Qualified. Third level degree in Human Resources or business related
• A passion and natural flair for recruiting to a high
Standard, ensuring a top class candidate experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate creative and innovative
approaches to enhancing processes / operations.
• Must have excellent working knowledge of varied sourcing
• Ability to work in team environment and communicate
effectively with HR and business partners.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and complete key tasks
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
remote working and variable work hours.
• An extensive wellbeing programme.
• Excellent learning and development opportunities that allow
for full career development within the organisation.
• A diverse range of initiatives: LGBT+, Gender Matters,
Disability Awareness, Sports & Social, Volunteering and lots more.
• Reimbursement of annual professional membership fees.
• Career Average Defined Benefit Pension Scheme.