Our client is looking for highly motivated individuals, with strong technical background, capabilities, and experience to sustain, ramp, and transfer Intel Foundry services technologies using state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and techniques.
They will drive rapid continuous improvements in safety, quality, yield, design/layout, reliability, cost, process stability/capability, and productivity while maintaining rigorous CE (Copy exactly) and best tool matching within the Intel factory network.
As a Yield Analysis Engineer, you will be expected to lead teams of test, FIFA, process, yield, and device engineers to deliver best-in-class yields and yield enhancement.
Yield Analysis use data analysis and a wide range of knowledge from, test content/debug, design for test methodologies, layout diagnostics, physics, chemistry, material science and semiconductor device physics to identify and quickly resolve issues arising from the manufacturing process to minimize the impact to defects, yield and device electrical performance.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading yield teams to identify the actions required by the factory to deliver Best in Class yield and
- Leading multi-functional cross-departmental taskforce teams to resolve factory excursions in real-time.
- Partnering with the Virtual Factory design, test and Technology Development teams to develop and qualify process, design, test or layout improvements.
- Driving yield signature definition by identifying and quantifying Scan logic diagnostic, scan chain or MBIST raster opportunities for yield data deep dive or FI/FA.
- Leading technical discussion with Failure Analysis, Yield and process teams on lab signature and physical failure analysis findings
- Preparing detailed, concise, and timely reports summarizing the yield health, electrical characteristics, and FIFA findings for products
- Lead/Participate in Continuous Improvement activities that range from yield enhancement, defect reduction, cost reduction, and productivity/output improvements
- Developing strong partnerships with diverse groups such as Test content, design, Process Engineering, Production, Defect Metro, Device, Integration, and Product Development Engineering
- Clear message delivery to customer and management forums
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioural traits:
experience with rapid analysis of complex process problems and identification
of a solution path.
Teamwork skills and partnership
Effectively communicate, written
and verbal communication skills to successfully summarize and communicate
horizontally and upward to influence action.
Motivated self-starter, with a
strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Think and operate independently,
while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities.
Flexibility and maturity in
facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities.
Commit to aggressive goals and
win with a can-do attitude.
Act with velocity and a strong
sense of urgency.
Respect cultural diversity and
Agility in learning, improving,
Candidate must possess a
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering,
Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Microelectronics Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related
field and 10+ years of experience in:
Yield data analytics skills (data
query, cleaning/sanity check, preparation, data analysis/statistical method
(via JMP), visualization, drawing a conclusion)
Wafer fab environment on
Semiconductors, Device and Yield Analysis tools
10+ years of relevant experience
in 300mm startup and ramp of advanced logic process technologies; and
planning/execution of a yield enhancement roadmap.
Experience working with Yield
Analysis tools (techniques and systems), Process Engineering knowledge, Process
Control, device knowledge, materials analysis techniques and Fault Analysis
Layout sensitivities to identify Product Yield issues and drive EOL Yields to
Best in Class.
Knowledge of module tool impacts
to defects, inline parametric and yield through PM life while understanding upstream
and downstream impacts to other tools.
Skills to develop continuous
improvement projects at the module level to improve processes to give reliable,
High yielding, cost-effective products.