Skip to content
Junior Data AnalystZapier connection2019-06-11T13:28:13+00:00
- Deal with ad-hoc and scheduled information requests from internal and external parties from receipt of query to final response ensuring that they are closed out in timely manner.
- Provide advanced reporting and analytics capabilities and services to the company and its client base.
- Analysis of large and complex quantitative and qualitative data sets to support risk management initiatives.
- Communicate and present analytical findings to various levels as required.
- Participate in design, testing and implementation activities in relation to the data management systems to meet the needs of the organisation and the clients.
- Provide ongoing support to all users on the use of the National Incident Management system.
- Interact, communicate and gather requirements from a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Documentation of training material.
- Supporting the provision of internal systems, audit and management reports.
- Support Business and IT projects;
- A qualification in Maths, IT or Business (with strong IT elements) to degree level;
- 2 years working in a relevant IT/business area.
- Knowledge & experience in Tableau & Excel.
- Experience in report build using Business Objects (Web intelligence Rich Client) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of statistics required and knowledge in predictive modelling is an advantage.
- Ability to understand the impact of Information analysis to the organisation in terms of achieving business objectives.
- Experience in production of a variety of reports, dashboards and scorecards involving a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail with clear and concise written and verbal (both technical & business) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments.
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team.
- Flexible approach – may have to fulfill a number of related functions within IT Systems;